Not entirely sure, from which version I upgraded, but admin-site started to show error “HTTP redirect status code must be a redirection code, 3xx.” in the mid of update. Probably some module was queried about update instructions and there was some version incompatibility.
I moved temporarily all plugins from wp-content/plugins directory away, reloaded admin page (after which database upgrade started). If I got back access to admin site, I moved module directories back to their original location and started modules update. All fine now. Uh!
- “HTTP redirect status code must be a redirection code, 3xx.” after udating to WordPress version 5.4
- Gentoo: authdaemond marker line not found in /etc/courier/authlib/authmysqlrc (probably forgot to run sysconftool after an upgrade)
- “Is it payday?” released
- Excited, publishing first app in Google Play
- Google Developers Console, API Credentials
- Gwyneth Llewelyn on md5sum vs md5 – different algorithms?
- Urmas on “Is it payday?” released
- Urmas on Exaptcha
- Admin on Exaptcha
- test on WordPress auto-update